64. NATHANIEL RICHMOND 4, (Edward 3, John 2, John 1) was born in Taunton about 1700. He married, November 2, 1732, Alice Hackett, daughter of John and Elizabeth (Elliott) Hackett, born January 18, 1715. He was killed in the Louisburg Expedition in 1763*, and his widow married ---Finney**.
*The date is questionable
** Probably Joseph Phinney
Children (born in Taunton):
230. Nathaniel 5, born in 1733; married 1st Mary Richmond; 2nd Sarah Damon [1731 - 1791/3]
231. Gideon 5, married 1st, Hannah Richmond; 2nd Susannah Busby
232. Alice 5, married Onesimus Campbell***
233. Elizabeth 5, married Ezra Leonard
***The marriage was in 1744 -- was it the widowed Alice Hackett who married Onesimus Campbell? Most likely.
Onesimus and Joseph Phinney (Alice's probable 3rd husband) were listed together in this history of the Church of North Middleborough, Massachusetts. There is an IGI entry that lists the marriage of Alice Hackett and Joseph Phinney on 14 Jan 1762 in Taunton, Bristol, Massachusetts.
From Nathaniel's father's bio in the J.B. Richmond book:
The descendants of Nathaniel 4 say that he was born about 1700; that he was killed at the siege of Louisburg; that he left a son Nathaniel who married his second cousin, Mary Richmond (daughter of John and Dighton (Mirick) Richmond; that this last Nathaniel was born about 1731, and died in 1813, at Camillus New York.
John Richmond, Nathaniel's grandfather married 2nd Abigail Rogers according to the Mayflower descendant publication:
Nathaniel was a member of the Thomas Rogers, Pilgrim, family:
Nathaniel Richmond 5 (Captain Edward 4, Abigail 3 Rogers, Elder John 2, Thomas 1) born ca 1700.
This source stated that there was no verifiable offspring of Nathaniel & Alice (Hackett) Richmond and their descendants are no longer accepted to the Thomas Rogers Society nor the Mayflower Society.